Thursday, June 18, 2009

The making of ceil Phatomhive

Hiya people ! Today I want to show you all how I made my coloured anime poster
I've just finished drawing Ceil Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji
Its a request by my friend Kelalailea from FAC
Well ~
At first I thought this request was challenging one
Because I have to draw other people character !
And copying other peoples character is my weakness in art !
But somehow I managed one !
Yeay ! ^0^
*Clap clap*
Okay !
Let's start !
This is Ceil P, Its a pen drawn sketches already =D

Most of the colour should be red, so I decided to use colour with less use in it

After that, I start with the top part, the hat


I have decided to add beackground and voila ! A curtain and a bed!

Next, the roses. Red mixed with black for tone!

Then his upper uniform ! I's almost ran out of red colour !

The ribbon on the hat is peachy white =D

I coloured the pillow with red marker ! Because my red colour was finished!

I finished the uniform darken his hair a lil with black colour pencil

All the black colour are marker pen, its almost done !




AND BEHOLD !!!

VOILA !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment