Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ayako

Gah ! It has been like days that i havent updated this blog !
>o<'
Why??? Cause I had lots of class and meeting to attend ^-^
okay nevermind that ! =D Its time for some art !
After all those days for a digital art colouring n drawing
I think I'm getting the hang of it =D
I worked up my digital painting slowly with details =)
removed all .... well like 99% of the annoying white dots XP
Put in some shadoms and reflected light
And VOILA !!!!!!!!!
The first successful and satisfying art that Ive done in my life !! >XD
hahaha lol
This is Ayako, my second female character
I'll tell the first later ^-^
She's a high school's teen clothes designer =D
Pretty, not? XD
well i dont know if I'm getting better or worst ~ you tell me !
haha do comment or text on my cbox kay =D
Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment