Friday, July 10, 2009

The blonde prince and princess twins

To see full view
Press 'ctrl' + 'click any image below'
Neh ! Before I was intoduced to yaoi
I always love to draw twins, prince, princess and an adorable princess costume
And I remember two of my favourite character
That has all of those feature
The blonde prince and princess twins
Yeah, I love this too so much
They are so adorable together, even thought they always fight each other =P
*sigh* old times... ^__^


You know, I always colour them in red
Well back then actually
Now that I'm more into blue
I decided to choose blue for them =D
As long as they have their cute lil faces, its okay then =P





I was so bored after I have finished painting them

I then thought of decorating a lil bit

And VOILA ! or TADA !

I love flower so much, so I put flowers all around them

^___^

OKay! So I hope you all like it coz I like it, a lil... =3=

Thank you all so much for viewing !

No comments:

Post a Comment