Sunday, July 5, 2009

Main character and mascots

Hah ! I've just found my old Miraz, mizy & the mascots picture
It's a picture of two of my main character and my manga mascots
=D
At the first one is Miraz and Mizy
Okay the dog, he's actually an inspiration from my friends pancil case haha >XD
It's an old big fat bulldog, it's eyes always close like that coz it doesn't move much
It always day dreaming about pretty female dogs and food !
Hahaha >XD
It's only word is "Urh" haha XP
Next is the stress bear =D
The bear always appear in all of my manga but only during bad or awkward time haha
In its head is always "What the heck??", "Why?", " What on earth?" or "What??!!"
Thats why its a stress bear haha
My all time mascot is the cat
It appears in all of my manga, Usually the cat has a paint of tear drop under its right eye but it still keep on smiling =D
The last one is the rabbit, It appears seldomly and doesn't do much,
Only sleeps and look =D


No comments:

Post a Comment