Monday, July 27, 2009

Mizy

neh ! This is my main character !
Mizy
No... its not Mizy 'me' haha XD
I jus named her after me coz i like the name Mizy =P
She's a typical high school teen
Who has a talent in art and a bright future
Thou i would like to remind you that I'm not talking about me
I'm talking about this character okay
^-^
anyway, she has no problem in making friends
She's easy going, open minded and unpredictable
But she's also selfish as in like she doesnt want to express her feeling nor share her problem
Yes she would say that she's fine or okay
but she actually doesnt want anyone to be trouble by her
she always smile n rarely frown
Okay ! I think that's enough details about her
^-^
Well then, I hope you enjoy reading it
Do comment or text me in my cbox kay ;D
Ta - ta !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment