Saturday, September 5, 2009

Colourful mess (Unfinished)

Geh ! I keep on being absent in this blog somehow ! (>o<')
I haven't draw for like 4 days already ~
maybe because of this fasting month..... I kept on sleeping whenever i got how from school
hahaha lol >XD
So anyway ! ^///^
I did draw this poster like a week ago
I was looking at some of my old drawing and found them okay, but not VERY attractive to the eye !
Guess I could say is that its not very appealing to look at
The drawing is okay.... but its just the...
Colouring !
*sigh*
I don't usually make a colourful poster, so i've decided to make one !
=D
Neh ! I've finished the drawing !
Its not much of a detail =)
Its my first time to draw something soo..... hmm.... different?
I dont know what to say =.=
Its different thats all
hahaha >XD
Then came the hard part !
C-O-L-O-U-R-I-N-G !
When I tried it....


I didnt quite finish it =.=
I did some but that its not attractive or appealing!
Thou I'm a lil impress, if dont say so myself
hahaha LOL >XD
But its a good start
=D
Well I hope u'll like guys
Thankx for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment