Thursday, September 17, 2009

Maybe ... the start of my first - yaoi manga?

Nyeh ! I've finally made up my mind to make a real yaoi manga ! ^0^
Though I have thought of the story already
Welll... some story,
But I already thought of the ending and conclusion !
^_____^'
Still, I haven't make a title for it
I drew some sketches of story, maybe.... to put it in the manga next time
=3=
Hmmm...... okay, so the pic down here is the chain of the characters
.
To see full view
Press 'ctrl' + 'click the image'

This pic definitely be included in the manga!
Thou I still need to work on the kimono and background
=______='
Those other character... I need to make lots of new faces


Hahaha LOL This definitely must go in !
Somehow I'm getting too excited over my own anime
And thats a GOOD THING !


I've changed a lil of Makoto a.k.a Master face
This pic is the old one
I'd to make Makoto's hair a little longer to make him morepretty and gorgeous !
hahaha ^0^'

This will be renew again next time o.o
The poses and the kimono are just some scratches o___O'
But okay i guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment