Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ryuu and Chokichi, yaoi version (Photoshop coloured by JIDAH)

To see full view
Press 'ctrl' + 'Click the image'
Aha ! Hiya everyone !!!
Ano do u remember my yaoi pairing, Ryuu and Chokichi poster
If not
go to this link
I dont need to explain about the drawing again okay
;D
So okay, I'm okay with didgital drawing but
I'm just too lazy to do it
^____^' haha
I do noticed that most of my cousins are really good in using photoshop
So i ask one of my cousin, Jidah, to colour it for me
She used Photoshop Illustrator I think
I use GIMP 2, I dont know anything about photoshop hahaha lol
=D
And wow !
It turned out ...
AWESOME !!!!!
She said that it was just a quick paint so its not much
But next time she'll be colouring some of my art work in details
Yay !!!!!
She's awesome >XD
Go to her blog if u want to know her =D
Okay so i hope this pic caught ur interest
hahah >XD
okay Tata for now guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment