Monday, November 16, 2009

Another part of my "My maiden!" manga !

My manga from last time ! Another VERY short funny part pf the manga ! XD
Remember this story
The two 'not yet' couple of the story !

Makoto : "Can I sleep with you?"
Katsumi : "Ofcourse !!! Ah ! I mean - yes master ! *silently say OMG !*"


Makoto : *sleeping*
Katsumi : "This is not what I want ! " *To himself*
He was force to sleep on the floor ~ haha XD

Katsumi : *Sobbing* "Uwaa ! Can't sleep !"



Need to work on my drawing..... =3=

Katsumi is trying to kiss his master (Makoto)


Makoto : "WHAT ! Are you doing?" *angry*
Katsumi : *frozes and embarrassed* chuu ~".........."
Was that okay guys? ^o^'
I hope so, coz maybe if I turn this story into a manga someday
Surely I would put this part in
^____^
Well let me know what you think k guys ?
Okay bubye ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment