Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Icons of my anime self ! ;D

Hiya everyone !!! Long time no post ! XD
How long has it been huh?
Like ~ a month??
Hmm... I am so lazy right??? hahaha lol
Okay so anyway I've been working out on this new drawing
Its a column of an icon of myself !
Hm hm hm
Like ta - da !!!
* ^____^ *

Like the usual I always put the original black and white at the top
The drawing is okay right?
=D
I spend like 3 days drawing it
And I had a really hard time getting the ideas
=_____=
BUT, It was worth it ~
\^____^/ Yay ~
After I've done the final dip for the drawing
I quickly scanned and paint !!!
XD I was kinda dizzy that time, too much work in a second !
Hmmm... lets see
It took me at least 4 days to finished painting it
It would've been only 2 days if there weren't lots of things going around here
Like mandi... makan... minum... cuci muka...
Hahahaha LOL apa kn ~~
XDDDD
Ahem !
Anyway !
I've finished the last piece and ~
VOILA !!!!
.
What do you thing guys?
Pretty neat huh?
=D
I was kinda impressed myself ^o^'
I'm not bragging or anything
But all that work and staying up late until 5 am just to finish this
Damn, I am so satisfied !
^____^
Lets see, about theme 1 and theme 2
The drawing were drawn by ME
BUT the BACKGROUND for it weren't by me
I got the abstract and images from google
^____^
Its not a crime right?
right?
O.o
Except for the chibi(s)
The background was so done by me
XD hahaha
It was like hell of a lifetime doing it... my brain hurt TT^TT
*Sigh*
Kay guys thats all there is to it
;D
I have lots of drawing that I have sketches but not finished
Sooo... keep checking my blog for updates kay !
Love y'all !

No comments:

Post a Comment