Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First column icons of myself !


Neh everyone ! I just wanna post some of the images of icons.
Since the original was too small to look at the icon
So yea... Im gonna post each of them
^____^'
Wow.... I'm not that lazy somehow..... NOT !
XDDD
So anyway ~
Here are the icons from the first column
I'm gonna describe a lil about the avatar, the background and give the tag k ! ;D
Note : The background weren't drawn by me !

Since these are drawing of myself as an anime
I will just say 'Mizy this' and 'Mizy that'
Hahaha XD
Okay so... the first one...
Mizy is disguising as a boy wearing a green school uniform with red tie.
Background : Random abstract from google !
^____^'
Tag : Mizy, anime, green, uniform, abstract, red, tie.

Mizy as a game geek playing a psp.
Background : Random image from google.
^o^'
Tag : Mizy, anime, game, psp, geek, puple, black, spectacle.
Mizy having a sunny sunshine morning drink holding pillow!
Background : Random image from google.
=_____=
Tag : Mizy, anime, morning, sun, pillow, mug, numbers.
Mizy made an DELICIOUSLY AWESOME looking cream cake with chocolate and strawberry !
Background : Cake imaged from google.
XDDDD
Tag : Mizy, anime, cake, delicious, strawberry, chocolate, red, green.

No comments:

Post a Comment