Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My bunny boy !


Oh boy !
Oh boy !
Oh boy !
Ooooooohhhhhhh ~
CUTE YAOI BOYS !!!!!
>XD
Hahaha lol
Hah...... man how I love yaoi so much ! And boys !
Hahaha
Anyway, Hiya guyz (I mean as in all female and male XD)!
I just made a heart thumping poster at last !
Heart thumping YAOI poster ~
((=D
It took me 3 hour to finish drawing it
And like almost half a day to paint it
Wow.... I was so concentrated while painting it
That I didnt realise that I took bath !
...
I'm not making sense am I?
Yeah whateva, Im lame and suck but am so good in drawing !
Hahaha LOL
Im not a show off !
>.<
Hehe...... Okay so !
Enjoy looking at the poster !
U know, the average time for a person to look at an art is 3 to 5 sec !
O.o I have to say, that is so true ~
*blink blink* k enjoy !
.
To see full view of the image
Press 'ctrl' + 'click the image'

No comments:

Post a Comment