Sunday, May 30, 2010

The '私の少年の生活 (My Boys Life)' intro !


Hey everyone !
Its been 2 weeks since I posted something,
I was too busy in pain drawing this!
Like,
V-O-I-L-A !!!
These peoples are the main characters from my manga
' '私の少年の生活 (My Boys Life)''
********************************************
Here's the summary of the story !
'Living in a big mansion in
France with her respectable rich family and cousins with no interest in wealth
or having an honorable family name, she decided to move in with her uncle,
Hanami Kanegawa, in Japan. With only leaving a note that says "I went to Japan
to have fun, so don't look for me !", her family separated to look for her. With
her new appearance and a new school, Aoi J. Kasegawa starts to
wonder, will the fun she awaits happened there? What fun will come for
a girl who goes to an all boys school?'
So ~ What do you think ?
I hope the story make sense by the way =P
Hmm... there nothing much to say anymore so I'll stop here.
Do enjoy the drawing okay !
Bubbye mina !
.
To see full view
Press 'ctrl' + 'click the image'

No comments:

Post a Comment