Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hanging out !

OH MY GOD !!! It has been so long that I updated this blog ! ... *looks at all my visitor* ... *kneel to the ground* I'm so sorry ! Gomenasai ! Gome gome ! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry everyone ! .... GOMENASAI MINA !!! *cries*
Oh wow... I feel so guilty, and my chest hurt. o__o Whether its guilt or this scratch I got when I feel into my wardrobe... *shrug shoulder* Geh ! Anyway ! Hey everyone, sorry that I've been gone for a long time, I'm not gonna say I was busy... but actually my
GCSE 'o' level exams is - so - OVER !!! Whoah !!! *run around gayly (happily) :P* ... okay stop !

ABOUT THE DRAWING !

It's some of the '私の少年の生活 (My Boys Life)'
crew ! Oooh ! I drew them in a different style and I am - so - proud - of myself ! *clap3x* Yeay me ! XD I've been reading a lot of SUZUKI TSUTA's manga, and they are AWESOME - and I love her ! And the drawings .... *cries* I feel so - defeated ! TT^TT So then I tried using her style, and voila ! I created this !!! ♥ ♥ ♥ *look at the sky* Haaa..... I feel fresh ~

So this drawing, from left is
Kazuki, Satoru,Aoi-chan ♥, Jirou (up), Kanou (down) ! I didn't bother to colour it, I'm so lazy like always... but heck, it turned out great ! Hahaha okay then, enjoy peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment