Thursday, November 11, 2010

Murakami sensei ♥

Here's are sketches of Murakami sensei from my 'My Boys life' manga ! I love this guy, he's so freaking unexpected like "WTF?!" XD He's got a split personality, when it comes to how to treat the students, it depends on his mood. Like if he's happy, he'll be like "Morning kids! How's it hanging?" but if he's in bad mood, he'll be like "DON'T FREAKING GOOD MORNING ME IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR HOMEWORK !" A student: "Bu- but you didn't gi-give us any homework !! *scared*" Murakami sensei: "... THEN DO THE TOMORROWS HOMEWORK BEFORE I COME TO YOUR CLASS!!!" Hahahaha what ~ ? :P Well, now enjoy ~ :D


A sketch of his sooooo good looking face ~

Why yes, yes he is ! He's got this mature looks !

For a guy who is so good looking and smart, he surely can't hold his liquor =__=' ... oh well ! I created him, gotta take care of him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment