Monday, February 14, 2011

A little yaoi doujinshi won't do any harm...

FINALLY !!! Finally I have - the - guts to upload erotic drawings !!! Yeah !!! Beat that mom & dad !!! Mwahahaha !!! ..... shit I'm dead... oh well ! Everyone dies eventually in many many MANY relevant ways right ?! Hahaha :P

Heya folks ! As you can see, I, too, draw stuffs like this, what? Inappropriate? Well duh... who cares ! This is my blog, so it's my rule ! Besides, I'm already 17 ~ .... *look around* '>.>.... anyway, it's already time for me to show the world what I can do. I finally able to show you my work or anime male anatomy drawing ! ... Of Jirou -kun from my 'MBL' manga ! (To be sure to all y'all, that manga is a straight manga, this scene of Jirou won't appear in the manga, though maybe in the doujinshi.... yes, I think I'm gonna do a doujinshi of my own work... *desperate*) I was so too freaking happy after I drew lots of scene of Jirou-kun with his new buddy, (secret~), in manga ! And I was like "YAOI !!! *nosebleed*" And started drawing him and (secret~) doing some ... ecchi... stuff.... heh! By the way, I like Jirou as a seme.... a cute hot seme !!! *DIES*

Oh and, I'll criticize my own drawing also. I think his body is a little too slim, though he is only 15 (?!)... still... I'll give him some meat ! ;P ... 'That's what the gay rapist said' !!! Hahahaha LOL !

Tight black underwear ~ ! ... I like ! LOL !!! *pervy momment*

1 comment:

  1. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!! OMG THIS IS SO SMEXY!! *dies of nosebleed* Im still dying to read your manga, now i wanna read it even more!! *drools* so erotic and cute, mizy-chan ur amazing!!! >////////< he's not too slender, he's perfect! dont change a thing!! *dies of overactive imagination*

    ReplyDelete