Monday, June 29, 2009

Yaoi, Romeo and juliet

To see full view of image,
press Ctrl + click the image
Okay, at first I was thinking about drawing Romeo and Juliet anime
But then again, I wanted to draw yaoi also
Its been a while that I haven't draw any yaoi =P
So yeah
*!* VOILA *!*
Yaoi, Romeo and Juliet
It took me like a 3 hours to sketch and draw coz I of the little details like flowers and the gates
After finished the drawing part, came the colouring part
I first thought of colouring it in a traditional way but
There's just too many work haha >XP
So instead, I used the the digital method
Using GIMP for colouring took me 5 hours or less or finished it
It looks good and nice =D
But thats only last before I resized it
The resizing part made the drawing line shrink and blurry
So yeah, If you look at the second pics, You can see how blurry and messy it looks
*sigh* I tips, Resize before you colour ^___^'
Well enjoy everyone !
Yaoi 4 eva !

No comments:

Post a Comment