Monday, May 3, 2010

Peachy jam boys !


Hey everyone ! *wave wave*
Noticed that I've my templates no? =D
Ah thats not important right now, I mean come on ~
You've obviously have never been here
And like my blog is not that popular
And You think I thought that you noticed ? Awee come on ~
*sob and cry*
You didn't noticed?!!!
HOW CRUEL !!!
.
.
.
Nyahahaha kidding ! Why would I cried over that =P
And frankfully to say, this blog still a lil bit 'un-known' !
XDD hahaha
***********************************
This is shounen-ai btw, not specificly yaoi
One boy eating strawberry jam sandwich and another boy licking him ! ♥
♥ \(*0*)/ ♥
This idea came out suddenly,
I don't why ~
But I like it ! =D
I have not drawn baby anime for a long LONGGGGGG time !
Is that long enough? =P
Anyway, this is a hand drawn pic and I edited / painted it using GIMP 2.6 !
Well I hope you'll like it peeps !
Chow!
♥ =D


1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! i luv the little outfits and colors!! ur so good!! XDDDD

    ReplyDelete