Sunday, November 15, 2009

I tried drawing Narusasu (1) and Sasunaru (2) !

Okay ! Sooo... I was trying a fanart drawing..
I LOVE NARUTO !
The original and the yaoi Naruto !
I'm so obsessed about him that I wanna marry him !
Hahaha lol the heck ! XD
Anyway, like I said that I love the yaoi naruto also
Therefore I've drawn him with Sasuke
I'm not into Sasuke thou, but when it comes to ~
Sasunaru & Narusasu
I LOVE BOTH of them !

This is Narusasu !
These two were baking cake ... for something?
Idk, its just a random drawin XP


This is definitely Sasunaru !
oh how I love these pair so much !
Truely deeply love them ! =D
So anyway, Naruto made a coffee for Sasuke during their break time at work
Then sasuke somehow complimented that Naruto's coffee keeps getting better and better everyday
And now that I think of it ...
maybe the story end up that Naruto's cooking keeps getting better
And Sasuke end up loving them and the chef !
XD hahaha awesome !
This is of course Sasunaru !
Hmmm... I dont even know what it is about but I do know that
Sasuke looks cool !
I only love him if he likes Naruto !
XD Haha lol

I'm thinking of making a Naruto Shippuden doujinshi ... Maybe if I'm not lazy enough !

No comments:

Post a Comment