Monday, November 16, 2009

A sketch of another anime strip !

Wah ~ I've thought another funny (To me ^o^') strip anime last time
I drew it during a class in school
was so bored that time ~ =3=
I was thinking of changing the orientation of my old two character from this post
The two guys from the left
Yeah... I 'gayed' them !
Hahaha lol
^___^;
Okay so I was drawing them as the pervy high school couple


Seme ( neither have a name.... so yeah.... Seme & uke ^___^' ) : "You don't mind doing that later right?"
Uke : "Aa- ... Yuu - "


Uke : "I guess I can stop for an hour."
Seme : "An hour! Thats twice! Thank you heaven !"

While they were 'ahem ahem' ^///^'
The vice president was outside the room umm... 'accidently' listened to their 'sound' .....
I dont know..... maybe he was about to enter?
No? I dont know =3=
VP : "Why do I always appear at the bad time?!"
Guess it wasn't his forst time ^o^'
Well hope I enjoy that guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment